We are very selective with what we accept on consignment. Marketability and resale value are considerations as we strive to please both our shoppers and consignors.
For the most part, we accept furnishings and home decor within the categories listed below, that are trendy, statement pieces, unique items or have an undeniable timeless style. We do allow for some antiques and items with an extremely unique look . We also periodically impose a restriction on items based on current inventory, seasons, holidays, and floor space.
In all cases, items must be clean, odor-free, and in solid and complete condition immediately ready for sale at the time of intake. Upholstered items must be spotless, stainless, odor free, and have no pet hair, fading, fraying, or sun-bleaching.
- Home Decor
- Greenery and Trees
- Lamps and Lighting
- Bar Items
All categories have restrictions and exceptions, and all larger pieces must be pre-approved.
Currently, we are NOT looking for:
- Bed, bath, & window linens
- Sofa Sleepers
- Tools, appliances, or other electrical utility items
- Any electrical item otherwise accepted (lamps, lighting) with a frayed, cut, or damaged power cord or plugs
- Items in need of extreme repair or completion
- DIY Furniture
- Refurbished Furniture
- Dining Tables & Dining Chairs
- Musical Instruments
- Fashion Accessories (Jewelry, Scarves, Bags, Purses)
- Furniture older than 8-10 years
- Upholstered Furniture older than 3-5 years
- Glass-top Tables
- Entertainment Centers
- Commercial-style Office Furniture
- Particle-board Furniture
- Unframed Art or with dated frames and matting
- Audio/Visual Media (Albums, CDs, Tapes, DVDs, etc.)
- Lamps without shades or with shades that are dated
- Monogrammed Items
- Knock-off Designer Brands or Inspired Items